Winter Ranting....


Morning peeps!

Now its only 20 past 12 and I'm not that sleepy though. Outside some peeps are playin snow fight and I'm not really in the mood to join them. Out of the blue feelin drippin in my soul and dunno why. Thats why I decided to fill in a bit ranting session with u guys.

Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...........(endless sigh fills the air) Nothin much but I dunno why I'm not feelin so great. In this entry, I'm gonna scribble sumthin about life.

People say when life brings u down under, somebody will come and pull u out but is it true? Reality check..........hurmmmmm sumtimes thats not always the case. Sum might take advantage while others might turn a blind eye over u. Believe me, its true.

Eventhough every people comes with a different packages, but our inadequate traits or "unfurnished-self" might be the cause why we are dwelling in pain and sadness. Have you ever felt that u were not appreciated even when u have done a lot? Or u were left behind even when u always think of others? Thats life. Never expect much from people. Cuz u never know whut u gonna get in the end.

Haha..its funny how the cycle works. it turns out that we always loose in the end and winning is not that sweet either. Defining victory is so ambiguous and whut we are today is not really that good. Hurmmmmmmmmmm........

I dunno and not so sure bout whut happen in the beginning and whut leads towards the end. life is terrible sumtimes and face it we are deemed to rant about it. Huuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...(long sigh again)

To be or not to be? We decide for ourselves. The pain thAt we ourselves inflict on our life is just another way to say we are nothing. Thats how I feel right now. Following the path or straying aside will make a difference in our life. I choose to be in the middle. When I arrive at the cross-road, I will make a decision. Eventhough some will be shattered away into pieces along the way, still thats the bread and butter of life. Maybe I'm nothing to sum people but I am sumthing for myself. Huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ( long sigh for multiple times)

Well its 12.40am and I'm still stuck in this frame of mind. Feels like squeezing out all the feeling bubbling inside right now. Ya Allah save me from all evil thought. BIG Smack on the head! arghhhhhhhhhh.....

Runnin out of ink now(not literally of course) but thats about it for todays. Hopefully, the state of being right now will not be carried out for the rest of the days to come. Whutever folks but thank for reading this crappy entry. Adios!

Comments

Popular Posts