7 YEARS LATER...

            Hi there peeps!!! Believe it or not, it has been 7 years since I last updated this dusty little blog of mine that I have totally forgotten about until today (mehhhh). A friend of mine suggested yesterday that I should start blogging again as an avenue to share things with you readers somewhere out there in the ocean of Internet (If any hahahaa) and hence the reason for this entry. Hopefully, I'm going to stay true to it this time cuz I have the tendency to lose focus easily (Yup..thats me being honest..hahaa). 



Futsal court last year for a tournament 



            Back to the story.I think 7 years are quite long for a hiatus and I need to start doing things again. Now I am no longer a student and currently working sumwhere in Perak (the Silverstate) and enjoying it from time to time (Not always U bet hehe). Now it's 12.46 am Malaysian time and I have an Independence Ride (Kayuhan Merdeka 2017) tomorrow at my place. Havent packed my things yet and Im trying to find my pants for it. Its gonna be 20km from the starting point and I wonder whether I still have the energy to go further..(like the Milo commercial). Having said that, I hope that I can finish the ride on time cuz I have lots of things to take care of. 



P/S: Starting from today, I'll be updating my tiny and dusty blog in both Malay Language and English Language at times. Thanks for reading and visiting and I wish all of you a great day ahead :)

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ENTRY TOMORROW YOU AWESOME PEOPLE !!!!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts