SuaTu PeRsiNggAhan....

Salam kepada semua....Sihatkah? Semoga sihat walafiat hendakNya....Well today my ranting is basically about satu persinggahan or temporary home (like carrie's underwood song yang Lipvi giler sangat tu)....



This randomness appears due to a series of events that occured today in my life...Cant tell you much but I am glad to say that temporary home isnt that bad either right? It opems a room for all of us to reflect and appreciate whut we have and deal with the situation ratioally isnt it? Havin said that, we should also bear in mind bout the inevitable circumstances that might develop over time in out temporary home....


As in my casefile(CSI MIAMI MODE), Uk is my temporary home now....Its damn fuckin awesome dude !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but at the same time can be very daunting..You know whut I mean? Well its in a sense that you need to be very independent and confident all the time..Its hard to deal with people here especially when we are dealing with their needs and stuff...sighhhhhhhhhhhh maybe this ranting session has deviate from its rightful path???(from temp home to my horrible working experience..haha lol)




Then again, I develop my self gradually by actually adapting and try to cope with changes and situational needs..During the whole process...I learn a lot of things and try be more matured(poyor je ayat haha) But sumtimes I miss Malaysia very much...Home sweet home(but im not that homesick though..infact I spent more time in college than at home right?) hurmmmmmmmm back to the story.......







Sumthin happen today....Its quite touching (ingat laki x bleh tacink ka? lol)..The story begins in my small little room by the busy bustling and noisy road of Sturry, United Kingdom...While I was waiting for my beloved awek....I kill the time chattin with one of my old mate, a gud friend of mine (kawan lame tuh..hehehe)...Just askin about the Eid preparation, gadget and stuff..bla bla bla...Then suddenly, he said to me that his mother often ask about my well being here in UK...I was very touched indeed..Not only that, his lovely Mom said that I am always welcome to their house and they even invited me to celebrate the Eid together with them..What a blessing in disguise isnt it? My mate's parents are wonderful people and they are very nice to me..they treated me like their son and I'm thankful for that....Thanks A LOT...It makes my day.....

When I think about it, actually there are still a lot of good people out there....Its a matter of time and place when we realise how fortunate we are having a lot of wonderful people around us.....definitely a blessing!! And speaking about wonderful people, I remembered sumthin that my awek told me today..About my bro(i mean real brother) He commented on my Awek's profile and said funny things there(hal org tue tue heheheeh) but then again I can feel the concern feelings in those words,,,Thank you everyone...Love my family and my awek too...lol hehe...............

Well I think thats all for now..enough with my ranting session...Ohhh Ramadhan is almost finishing and its the new month of Syawal...Hopefully everything will be better this time of the month and may God bless us all..Insyaallah...Happy Eid Mubarak to everyone and have a great day! Chiowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

(P/S: I do not own any of the pictures above and they are for illustration only..Credit to all the owners..Thank you)

Comments

Popular Posts