Eid'S Cookies BoNanZa...Part 1


Nothing is more exciting than having a variety of Kuih Raya selections during the festivity of Eid. If you are in Malaysia, you can definitely go to the shopping malls and you will find numerous types of Kuih Raya sold there. Whether it is crispy, crunchy or melts-in-the-mouth, you would surely be lured to buy assortments of cookies to fill in the jars and containers specially kept for this auspicious event. But the problem is, I'm not in Malaysia right now and there are limited resources for the cookies selection in Britain! Hurmmmmmm..what should we do?...Ahaaaaaaa Eureka! The best way to get a wonderful cookies is DIY...lol (although sometimes the result is not so promising hahaha like what happen to me). Baking your own cookies will give be a good way to spend quality times with family and friends while applying your own touch to the product....

So peeps, in this entry, I'm gonna tell you about my cookies baking experience in preparation for the upcoming Eid Celebration for the year of 2010..hehe...Now there are a lot of recipes that are easily accessible through the world wide web...With the advancement of technology, even video tutorial are provided to assist beginners and newbies (like me huhu) to bake the perfect cookies(although my result seems to be the opposite) for various occasions and festive seasons..hehe.. My first tryouts was the WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES.....It sounds yummy isn it?? Even though it does not look that fancy, but it is surely tasty..hahaha (for me at least).. Below are some of the footage of my creation that I managed to make last night for fun...






To tell you the truth, its not that difficult to make this tasty cookies..You just need the regular ingredient like butter, plain flour, sugar white chocolate chip and etc. that can be easily found in local grocery stall or supermarkets. You just need to bake them for 15 minutes and walla!!!!!! You can have it straight away even before Raya..(but dont finish it yet like what happen to me hehehee..Its kinda fun and easy to make this cookies and you should try it at home! All in all, this is my first recorded attempt to make WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES for the Raya Celebration!! So just stay tune with my blog and I will post more entries about my cookies..lol (a lot more to come hehe) That all happy fasting and may God bless all of us..Aminnnnn....


P/s: Dont judge a cookie by its appearance (hahaha I can guarantee you tht it is delicious and tasty and crispy like famous amos hahaha...

Comments

  1. haha..ko taw diorg makan abes tros..haha ko balik raye lambat mmg abesla haha..dhla macam best je haahaha(perasan giler aku)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahh...dlm byk2 tu, aku xleh tahan gelak baca eureka! haha. zaman fizik ni beb! haha. sila bt byk2 acap oii. kami nak makan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aku dah makan. superb! kalau letak choc chips, super duper superb! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aku nakkkkkk gak!! t aku balik,ko bt lg tuk aku..ahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts