Waktu Boring yang ProDuktiF....


Haha welcome back to my blog ! This time I'd like to tell you about my past times. hahaha seems like a secondary school essay title right?

That day I was feeling boredddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd like hell and then I started to think about activities that I could do to get out of the boredom zone.

Hurmmmmm... Thinking, thinking , thinking (2 hours passed by)

Then I got an idea !!!! Eureka!!!! Chin cong cin cong!!!!! hahahaaha.... I started finding some materials and then my journey out of the boringness zone started. And I am very satisfied with myself as I felt the things that I have made were very cute haahahahahahaahahahah Don't get me wrong..hahaa

Below were the masterpiece that I have created during my free time....

THEY WERE PSYCHO DOLLS!!!!

JIMMY THE FRIENDLY PSYCHO DOLL
Jimmy ishe first of its kind. Given the friendly, adorability and maximum level of cuteness, Jimmy is a popular character among girls. But don't judge Jimmy by his minute figure!!! Jimmay is the captain of Sumo Club in his school and he never failed to bring down any enemy who came in his way. He always came to school with his best friend Billy. Both of them were good students and when it's time to study, they would get serius and remained focused.



BILLY THE SCHOOL GANGSTER
Billy is a well-known gangster in his area. People are afraid of him. However, beneath that fierce look, Billy is a soft-hearted and kind doll. He never bullied anyone or get into a fight unless there are bad guys. He hates bad people and he becomes a gangsterin order to help the helpless against this bad people. Billy is also a hardworking student. He always carried his bag on his shoulder wherever he goes even when fighting. He is Tommy best friend.




DRAKE THE VAMPIRE RABBIT

Drake was formerly a normal poor rabbit who was bitten by Count Dracula which eventually turned him into a vampire rabbit. Drake is always a bad doll since the beginning and with his new power, he plans to invoke fear and terror in every living things on Earth. He is the arch-nemesis of Tommy and Billy. Unlike other vampires, Drake is special as he is immune to stake and as a matter of fact he even used a stake as his weapon. Drake grows wings on his hands that give him the ability to fly.
Well then I think thats all for now.. Moral of the story is use ur time wisely and make something useful thoughout ur life. If life give u lemon, make leamonade. But if life give u hardship, make a blog about it....Happy happy selalu..haha chow

Comments

Popular Posts